The Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce is here to help. Not sure what to do? Feeling drained? Missing friends? Checkout the below for antidotes!
- BUY A GIFT CARD. It's the thing to do! You're going to dine at your favorite restaurant when this all passes, so you may as well help them right now and reap the benefits down the road. Through The Chamber's 22Local program you can purchase a discounted gift card to use in the future HERE.
- Share a more intimate meal IN.
- Our member and friend Dishing Guide is compiling a thorough list of Alternate Dining Options During Covid-19 Precautions.
- You don't have to skip the gathering entirely. Be Part of a Community Online. Nix large, in-person, gatherings from your calendar, but attend virtual meet-ups and donate anyway! For the most up-to-date calendar in the valley click HERE. Email email@example.com for with updates.
- Get some fresh air.
- Take it from 'true locals,' Korinne, Trisha, Brett, Ryan, Seth, Chelsea, and Jessica Bagley who grew up on the edge of the Elk Refuge in the 60s. Read about their favorite hikes, bikes, canoes, and more HERE.
- Get your fishing rod ready and read our blog Wet & Wild: A Guide to Fishing in Jackson Hole.
- Send your friend a special surprise.
- Chamber Board Member-owned shop MADE is offering The Quarantine Box, which is customizable with candles, candies, playing cards, puzzles, and more.
- Persephone, Vertical Harvest, and Bovine & Swine are making Local Love Boxes complete with delicious bread, granola, sausages, and a variety of greens.
- Enjoy (or partake in!) art!
- Just because you can't visit an art gallery in person doesn't mean you have to miss out. Take a look at the many amazing galleries like Diehl and take it all in.
- In case you didn't know, puzzles are in AND they're pieces of art! We've heard Jackson Hole Toy Store has quite a collection.
- The Art Association of Jackson Hole shared art projects that you can do with items already in your kitchen.
- Watch artist Borbay's 45 second timelapse video of the creation of his 30x30 oil piece of the Virginian's famous sign.
- Focus on your health.
- Sweat it out! If you're in the mood for an indoor workout many of our locally-owned gyms are offering online classes ranging from yoga to cardio tabatas.
- Lots of people are popping vitamins like they're candy, but not all supplements are created equal. Reach out to Simply Health for expert knowledge in holistic health.
- Hire local businesses for a serious deep-clean, while distancing.
- Jackson Mattress Shop & Furniture Co has a stream cleaner that kills viruses. They've discounted this deluxe cleaning from $125/hour to $50/hour.
- Give your car a refresh! Detail Driven will pick-up your car and return it. In addition to interior and exterior cleaning they are now changing tires, oil, windshields, and more.
- JH Express Lube and Car Wash can change your oil, replace wiper blades, batteries, air filter, and general preventative maintenance with no need to get out of your car. The car wash is open 24/7 and is self serve at the kiosk.
- Take a drive. Hop in the car and hit the open road. Chamber members GaperGuide, in partnership with TravelStorysGPS offer audio tours that are just like a guide in real-time as you drive. It's the perfect way to tour the area at social distance...and it's a fraction of the cost! If you're missing concerts, just put your favorite band on and turn the volume WAY up.
- Feeling generous? Many of our local nonprofits are in search of volunteers. Visit the Community Foundation of Jackson Hole's Volunteer JH for details.
- Looking for support?
- The Jackson Hole Community Counseling Center's 24 hour, 7 days a week crisis line is live at (307) 733-2046. They are also offering telehealth appointments.
- Local nonprofit Hole Food Rescue is accepting food to distribute to those in need.
- The Senior Center of Jackson Hole can also provide adults of 60+ years with food at no-charge.
Dowload this shop local Chamber infographic and participate by sharing your support online with the #shoplocaljh.
Business owners, download infographic and add you own loogo to share.
If your business or organization offers services we should know about email our Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.