The JH Chamber’s very own Social Media Halloween Costume Contest!
Jump in the running for a chance to win our most exciting Halloween costume contest prizes yet. To enter simply complete the following steps:
- Follow the Chamber on Instagram
- Post a photo of you in your costume and tag us.
- Include your costume category in the caption: 0-13, 13-17, 18+ and family.
- Entries will be accepted until 5 PM Sunday November 1, 2020.
This years featured prizes include:
- 0-12: “Little Frankenstein’s Big Giveaway” with an over-flowing Trick-or-Treat bag and prizes from Teton Toys, Haagen-Dazs, and more!
- 13-18: “The Haunted High Schooler” with prizes from Snow King Mountain, and much more, PLUS a collection of vintage Halloween movies from The Jackson Hole Chamber
- 18+: “ The IT Prize” with a perfectly-curated, Jackson MADE Halloween Quarantine Box
- Family: “The Adam’s Family Day Out” with prizes from Snow King Mountain, Haagen-Dazs, Teton Toys, and more!
Please remember that Trick-or-Treat on Town Square will not take place this year, and we encourage everyone to practice a safe and socially distant Halloween. You can see CDC recommendations on spooky holiday celebrations here. This does not mean that Halloween is off, and your favorite traditions are still very much alive! We just ask that you take a little extra precaution this year.
Other Spooktacular ways to celebrate Halloween in Jackson, WY:
- The Jackson hole Children's Museum has filled their event schedule with self-guided and teacher-guided Halloween programs all week long! Join them to make Dry Ice Withces Brew, Monster Puppets, Lava Lamps, Witch & Wizard Hats, and more!
- Join the Jackson Hole Playhouse for a Haunting Halloween! Frightful fun shows for the whole family are playing at select times now through the 31st. Get tickets here.
- Jackson Hole Cinemas is playing cult classics Hocus Pocus, Beetlejuice for only $5 at select times. Nightmare Before Christmas will also begin showing on Friday at select times. Click here to see how the cinemas are keeping theatres clean for your safety.
- The Jackson Hole Children's Museum is hosting self-guided and teacher-guided Halloween programs & events all next week Monday the 26th-31st! Check it out here.
- Trunk-Or-Treat at the Spud Drive-In will be keep tradition alive while featuring ski & snowboard films on the big screen. Plus, proceeds go to the Teton County Ski Education Foundation.
- Looking to get out of town or see something new this Halloween? See the Wyoming Office of Tourism’s “13 Most Haunted Places to Visit in Wyoming” and go ghost hunting.
- Teton County Library Drive in Movie Night & Costume Contest Parade. On October 23rd TCL will show Hotel Transylvania in the Library parking lot. Gates will open at 6:30, costume parade starts at 7:00 and the movie will begin at 7:30. Feature local celebrity judges will be choosing winner for costumes in the following categories: kid, adult, animals, and most Halloween spirit. Yes 4-legged friends allowed!
- Halloween Party Pre-game Only: The pre-game’s the best part anyway, right? Gather with your Quarantine circle, dress up, play games, make festive snacks & drinks, and stay in instead of going out!
- Bring the party to you: This nation-wide Eventbrite party on Zoom has a live DJ, a costume contest, and more! It’s the out-on-the-town party of the year, Covid style.
For Friends & Family:
- Remote Trick or Treating: leave prepared, individually wrapped treats on porches or at the end of the drive for your friends & family.
- Join forces: Team up with your neighbors and make your block the spookiest place in all of Jackson Hole! If your feeling extra in the spirit, make it a porch decorating contest. It’s fun for those who may be driving, walking or tricking through the area for some extra haunting spirit!
- Virtual Movie Night: Watch a spooky movie with your friends and family from afar with Netflix party of other compatible streaming software’s!
- Corn Mazes and Pumpkin Patches: Idaho Falls’ Wild Adventure Corn Maze and New Sweden Farms are both open for the Fall Season. Since they’re outside, it’s easy to stay socially distant and get lost at the same time.
- Treat-Town: It’s a virtual game with REAL candy! Check out this Halloween innovation by two companies who know Trick-or-Treating better than any – M&M’s and Snickers.
Do you have something going on this Halloween that isn't listed or a brilliant idea to share? Email email@example.com.
- Click here for lodging in Jackson, WY
- Click here for dining.
- Visit here for shopping in town.
- Explore our Arts & Culture Scene here.
Blog by Communications Manager, Andi Gollwitzer.