Valentine's Day lands on a beautiful time of year in Jackson Hole, WY. When the sun is out and the cold mild, snow is plenty, and life in Jackson might as well be a model snow globe. We've gathered an itinerary full of creative ways to celebrate Valentine's Day in Jackson. Robust with food, drink, and much needed fresh air while showing support for our beloved local business.
There's arguably no better time to get out and recreate in the valley during winter in February. This week, go and blow off some steam, build up an appetite and allow yourself some downtime. We recommend a healthy combination of the following:
Get some fresh air
- Go for a romantic sleigh ride on the National Elk Refuge.
- Rent snowshoes and explore Jackson Hole on foot.
- Go skiing, cross-country or alpine will do.
- Rent snowmobiles or schedule a tour and visit Granite Hot Springs.
- Go ice skating.
- Make spa reservations or book a massage for your special someone.
- Cozy up by the fire with a good book.
- Celebrate with locally crafted spirits.
- Make reservations at your favorite restaurant or a locally boasted one.
- Get carry out and make a cozy den picnic.
- Visit one of our grocers and test your cooking skills on a recipe you've been dying to try.
More Ideas on Valentine's Day Dining
- Jackson is home to numerous world-renowned eateries, many of which have a cozy, romantic atmosphere. Browse your options here.
- Streetfood by Stagecoach is preparing take-out meals special for V-DAY. Order before Wednesday the 10th. Order online here.
- Whole Grocer has an excellent sweets section with cakes, chocolates, macarons, and much more.
- Start the celebration first thing in the morning with an assortment of baked goods from a local bakery:
- Does your restaurant have a special running? Email email@example.com or tag us on social: @jhchamber
- Stop by a local jeweler and purchase a piece reminiscent of Jackson and the Tetons. A necklace for her and cufflinks for him.
- Supply a shopping spree and get a gift card to a local boutique.
- Shop our western-inspired shops for something handmade and leather that will surely last forever.
- Jackson is home to a unique and thriving art scene. Artwork from an art gallery is bound to make a statement.
- Splurge on a special flower arrangement or something to last a little longer like a succulent for the office.
- Is your Valentine outdoorsy? Get them box of flies or some new gear so they're outfitted in style.
- Browse our professional services and find more gift ideas like a car detail, a cleaning house call, a salon appointment, and more.
Please remember that our local businesses are working hard to stay open and keep their clients happy and healthy. Show extra love for them and spread your Valentine's Day celebrations out over the whole week and enjoy dinner and activity out this week and a night in by the fire on Sunday. Remember that Jackson Hole has a mask ordinance, and we recommend social distancing.
Thank you to our members who participated in this blog! Do you have something exciting going on? We'd love to add your business. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your special on the list!
Photos Courtesy of Visit Jackson Hole