Join us on Town Square this Friday the 29th for traditional Trick-or-Treating and enter our costume contest via social media. Here we have compiled all the frightful, fun, and festive activities going on in Jackson Hole this Halloween.
ADDITIONAL SPOOKTACULAR WAYS TO CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN IN JACKSON, WY:
- Jackson Hole Children's Museum has Take-Home Creativity Kits in the gift shop designed to encourage autumn-inspired to play and explore.
- Dancer's Workshop is hosting a unique "Thriller!" Workshop on October 29th from 7:00-9:00 pm.
- Jackson Hole Cinemas is playing the new Halloween Kills, find showtimes.
- Axis Gymnastics is hosting a free Halloween Maze on October 30th from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. The event is free and for children ages two to six years old. Costumes encouraged.
- Looking to get out of town or see something new this Halloween? See the Wyoming Office of Tourism’s “13 Most Haunted Places to Visit in Wyoming” and go ghost hunting.
- Teton County and Jackson Hole Parks and Recreation are hosting a Halloween Hustle Fun Run and 5k on October 30th at 9 a.m. at the Rec center. $14 for adults and $10 for youth. Costume and race prizes will be awarded.
FOR FRIENDS, FAMILY & COVID CONSCIOUSNESS:
- Remote Trick or Treating: leave prepared, individually wrapped treats on porches or at the end of the drive for your friends & family.
- Join forces: Team up with your neighbors and make your block the spookiest place in all of Jackson Hole! If your feeling extra in the spirit, make it a porch decorating contest. It’s fun for those who may be driving, walking or tricking through the area for some extra haunting spirit!
- Virtual Movie Night: Watch a spooky movie with your friends and family from afar with Netflix party of other compatible streaming software’s!
- Corn Mazes and Pumpkin Patches: Idaho Falls’ Wild Adventure Corn Maze and New Sweden Farms are both open for the Fall Season. Since they’re outside, it’s easy to stay socially distant and get lost at the same time.
Do you have something going on this Halloween that isn't listed or a brilliant idea to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.