Join the Chamber - An Invitation!
We exist to help you succeed
The Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce champions the interests of local businesses and strengthen the area's economic climate. An investment in the Chamber is one that works for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We provide our almost 1,000 members with first-rate benefits to increase their exposure locally, regionally, nationally, and even internationally—if fully utilized their reach can be over 600,000 people. Our avenues for communication are strategic and varied including in person, phone, printed mailings, and electronic (website, mass emails, and social media).
Everyone in the community, Chamber member or not, is welcome to join us for our monthly Benefits 101. Gain a better understanding of the Chamber. Learn about local programs and initiatives, get to know Chamber leadership and staff, be invited to upcoming events, and meet your fellow members. They’re also an opportunity for Chamber members to ensure your using your benefits to their fullest. Benefits 101s are the third Tuesday of every month from 10:30-11:30am at the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce’s new office at 260 West Broadway.
Some of our benefits we offer include:
- We attend every Town Council and County Commissioner meetings to ensure we as the Chamber are knowledgable about releavant community issues and so we can represent our business members. Visit our Advocacy and Education page to view the positions we've taken on behalf of our members.
- We host regular networking events including, Business Over Breakfasts the first Thursday of the month from 7:30-9:00am. The program includes featured presentations on current affairs, new Chamber member introductions, and announcements. Our Chamber Mixers are held on Thursdays from 5:00-7:00pm. Attendees are welcome to drop in anytime during the two-hour event to learn about the host business or nonprofit, enjoy refreshments, and make new connections.
- And designed to increase business in the off-season, special events also contribute to the heritage of Jackson Hole. We are proud to hold the following successful events on an annual basis: Elk Fest (Mid-May), Old West Days (Memorial Day Weekend), Shoot Out Gang (Memorial Day - Labor Day), Stage Coach Concession (Memorial Day - Labor Day), Jackson Hole Fall Arts Festival (September), Town Square Lighting (November), Santa on the Square (December).
- Annually we publish 60,000 Explorer Magazines, the official travel planner of Jackson Hole, Grand Teton National Park, and Yellowstone National Park. Every member is featured in the magazine and there are opportunities to be more prominently featured as well.
- Though there are many more benefits, visit our blog to keep your finger on the pulse of all things Jackson Hole and learn more.
Again, please join us for our next Benefits 101 on the third Tuesday of the month or feel free to give us a call at your convenience at (307) 733-3316.