Advocates for Multi-Use of Public Lands
Dedicated to the preservation of public lands and national forests for the benefit of, and the multi-use by, our region's diverse recreational communities.Visit Website
We represent a growing community of snowmobilers, mountain bikers, dirt bikers, backcountry skiers and snowboarders, horseback riders, and many other recreationists. AMPL provides a voice for recreationists who value and use the outdoors. We aim to help develop administrative and legislative solutions relevant to public land access at the local, state and national levels. Priorities include:
- Encourage purchase of ORV/OSV tags that fund trail and access point maintenance.
- Improve and maintain existing trails and access points.
- Work with Forest Service to stay up to date on and involved in relevant proposals.
- Advocate for multi-use recreation in Forest Service pre-planning.
- Work with various local, state, and federal agencies to advocate for public land access.