Mixers & Business Over Breakfasts
The Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce hosts networking events to help Chamber members and community partners make connections with each other while learning about and engaging with the important issues and conversations that are affecting the community. This webpage highlights our most popular programs, Business Over Breakfast, Chamber Mixers, and Chamber Celebrations.
See the entire 2019 Chamber Events Schedule below!
Business Over Breakfast
Business Over Breakfast is a monthly networking event that includes featured presentations on current affairs, new Chamber member introductions, announcements, and time for networking.
Also known as BOB's, these events are held at a variety of locations around Jackson Hole on the first Thursday of each month from 7:30-9:00 AM. Registration includes breakfast, which is served buffet style. Coffee and tea are available before the program begins and attendees are encouraged to mix and mingle. This unstructured networking time is followed by round-table introductions from all attendees, which is a great help when working to remember new names! New member introductions follow. Attendees are encouraged to bring business cards, handouts and flyers may also be distributed.
Registration is $16.00 for Chamber members and $25.00 for the general public. You can pay by cash, check, or credit card morning of the event. RSVPs are required by 2:00pm the day before the scheduled event. Simply email email@example.com to register.
Chamber Mixers are an excellent way to partner with the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce
to showcase your business by hosting a public event at your location, open to community members and your new potential customers.
Chamber Mixers are hosted by Chamber businesses on Thursday evenings from 5:00-7:00 pm.
If you are interested in hosting a mixer contact our Special Events Manager, Caitlin Colby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all details on what the host and Chamber provides see below:
Host business will provide:
- Location & Mixer atmosphere
- Promotional event information to assist the Chamber of Commerce in advertising the event
- Food and beverages
- Catering permit to the Town of Jackson 72 hours before the event date (Chamber will send you permit to be completed and submitted to town by mixer host)
- Raffle Prizes
To boost event success, we encourage the host to pursue additional collaboration and promotional opportunities.
Chamber of Commerce provides:
- Set up of a greeting table and greeting of all attendees
- Nametags, welcome sign, and raffle tickets
- Creation of Facebook event and exposure on Chamber Facebook page
- Instagram exposure on Chamber account day of mixer
- Business Listserve email blast day of Chamber Mixer (1,100 subscribers)
- Two weekly emails leading up to the event to Chamber email subscribers (3,000 reach)
- Event Radio advertising with Jackson Hole Radio
- Calendar listing on www.jacksonholechamber.com
- Submission for the Community Calendar in local newspapers
- Typed up list of all attendee’s names and emails for host to add to business mailing list
- Speakers and microphone provided for announcements
If you have any interest in hosting a Chamber Mixer please email Caitlin Colby, Special Events Manager, at email@example.com.
See all upcoming mixers below!
Chamber Celebrations are held on Tuesdays from 4:00-6:00pm. Chamber members host these events to celebrate grand openings, anniversaries, and notable achievements. Open to the public.
Click here to see the Chamber celebration contract and learn more!
If you have any interest in hosting a Chamber Celebration please email Caitlin Colby, Special Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select an Event Date
Featuring two bars inlaid with Silver Dollars & free weekly live music, The Silver Dollar Bar is the place to be! Located inside The Wort Hotel. Read More
Sign up with BCycle App to make quick trips around town. Use the app to get a membership and real-time information about stations and bicycles. Read More