Click here to receive monthly calendar reminders for upcoming BOBS
February BOB: Housing Update
February 3, 2022 | 8-9 am
Covering Teton County, WY's housing solutions and business involvement.
- Housing Nexus Study & Regional Housing Needs Assessment. A deep dive into what we've learned so far and a timeline for full reports & next steps.
- Future Projects including Jackson Street Apartments, Mercill Condos, Kelly Place Condos, Brown Property, and Flat Creek Apartments.
- Ribbon Cutting for King Street Condos.
- Update on Northern South Park planning process and how people can get involved.
- Upcoming meetings including Housing Supply Plan Plan, Housing Rules & Regulations Issue Identification for Annual Cleanup, and the Housing Department Work Plan.
- April Norton (she/her/hers), Director of Teton County Affordable Housing Department
- Ryan Hostetter (she/her/hers), Principal Long Range Planner of Teton County Planning and Building Services
About BOBs: A monthly event series that stimulates networking and encourages community involvement.
Business Over Breakfast (BOBs) are one of the most valuable event series that the Chamber offers its members and the Jackson community. Join local leaders, business owners, and Chamber staff and members for 30 minutes of valuable networking followed by raw and honest disucssions revolving around relevant topics affecting Teton County. They're the quickest, simplest way to get involved and stay in-the-know: 1.5 hours of your morning each month.
BOBs are held on the first Thursday of each month, unless otherwise noted, at various conference rooms in Jackson from 7:30 - 9:00 AM.
Enjoy live music in the famous Silver Dollar Bar and our convenient downtown location. View live music lineup. Read More
As part of our commitment to the environment Jackson Hole is plastic bag free. Join us & say ‘no’ to plastic & ‘yes’ to reusable shopping bags. Read More