Your adventure starts right away when you stay at the only in-park lodging in Yellowstone National Park. Find tours, things to do, dining & more! Read More
Yellowstone National Park & Grand Teton National Park welcome us back gradually with open arms!
The parks are partially open, though neither will offer overnight lodging, food service, or visitor centers. Specifically:
- Two of Yellowstone's four entrances are open - the South Entrance and East Entrance - and provide access to the park's lower loop to Lake, Canyon, Norris, Madison, and Grant Village. This loop reaches much of the park and is home to Old Faithful, Yellowstone Lake, and many geothermal features.
- Both of Grand Teton National Park's entrances are open - the South entrance from the Teton Park Road and Moose-Wilson Road, as well as the West entrance in Moran, Wyoming. Public restrooms and day hiking on seasonally-accessible trails are open as well.
Please remember to be clean, careful, and connected during this time. Enjoy visiting the parks and don't forget that in time even more adventures will be at your fingertips!
Recommended for You
In the heart of Grand Teton National Park you'll find the only lakefront accommodations in the park. There’s dining, guided fishing, & boating too! Read More
Take a lake cruise or float trip, go horseback riding or fishing in the heart of Grand Teton! Plan your trip w/lodging & dining options in the park. Read More
Enjoy a relaxed, comfortable-paced tour with an experienced guide that is catered to your interests: wildlife, heritage, botany, faith-based and more. Read More
Enjoy 3 hours of majestic mountain views & wildlife too! Our TripAdvisor 5 star reviews speaks to our 55+ years of experience. Read More
BEST Small Guided Yellowstone & Grand Teton Scenic Wildlife Tours- Connecting Families to the Wonders of Wild Places! Read More
Enjoy the best of both Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks by staying smack-dab in the middle of them. Read More
Sit back, relax, and view the famous Teton Mountain Range - and other incredible views - in real time on our webcams. Soon enough we hope you'll see them in person!
Image Provided by: SeeJH
National Park Fun Facts
- In the National Park System, there are 407 sites covering more than 84 million acres of land
- In the National Park System there are: 124 historical parks or sites, 78 national monuments, 59 national parks, 25 battlefields or military parks, 18 preserves, 18 recreational areas, 10 seashores, 4 parkways, 4 lakeshores and 2 reserves
- There are 27,000 historic and prehistoric structures preserved within the National Parks System
- There is 1 active volcano, thousands of petrified trees, and almost 300 waterfalls in Yellowstone National Park(the first National Park ever!)
- Grand Tetons, Jackson's iconic feature, is 40 miles long and is actually the youngest range in the Rocky mountains
- The largest living things in the world are in National Parks: Sequoia trees and Alaskan brown bears (the world’s largest living carnivores)
Also In This Section
The Super 8 Motel offers comfortable and convenient lodging while visiting Yellowstone, Grand Teton or any of the region’s unparalleled parks and... Read More
Stay at the famous Old Faithful Inn, or the ol’ western rustic cabins of Roosevelt Lodge. Find the perfect spot to bunker down right in Yellowstone. Read More