Enjoy 3 hours of majestic mountain views & wildlife too! Our TripAdvisor 5 star reviews speaks to our 55+ years of experience. Read More
"National parks are the best idea we ever had. Absolutely American, absolutely democratic, they reflect us at our best rather than our worst." -Wallace Stegner, 1983.
Our national parks are welcoming visitors with open arms, though in response to the COVID-19 pandemic they are doing so gradually. Visit our Yellowstone National Park page and Grand Teton National Park page for reopening details. Also explore so much of what's available to you below!
Help us protect wildlife within our national parks
This 3 minute survey will help wildlife biologist and wildlife rehabilitation specialists understand human-wildlife interactions that will influence new educational materials and outreach efforts.
Recommended for You
Take a lake cruise or float trip, go horseback riding or fishing in the heart of Grand Teton! Plan your trip w/lodging & dining options in the park. Read More
BEST Small Guided Yellowstone & Grand Teton Scenic Wildlife Tours- Connecting Families to the Wonders of Wild Places! Read More
Enjoy a relaxed, comfortable-paced tour with an experienced guide that is catered to your interests: wildlife, heritage, botany, faith-based and more. Read More
Enjoy the best of both Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks by staying smack-dab in the middle of them. Read More
In the heart of Grand Teton National Park you'll find the only lakefront accommodations in the park. There’s dining, guided fishing, & boating too! Read More
Come explore the wildlife, wild places, and cultural history of Jackson Hole, the Tetons & Yellowstone National Parks with us. Read More
Your adventure starts right away when you stay at the only in-park lodging in Yellowstone National Park. Find tours, things to do, dining & more! Read More
Sit back, relax, and view the famous Teton Mountain Range - and other incredible views - in real time on our webcams.
Image Provided by: SeeJH
National Park Fun Facts
- In the National Park System, there are 407 sites covering more than 84 million acres of land
- In the National Park System there are: 124 historical parks or sites, 78 national monuments, 59 national parks, 25 battlefields or military parks, 18 preserves, 18 recreational areas, 10 seashores, 4 parkways, 4 lakeshores and 2 reserves
- There are 27,000 historic and prehistoric structures preserved within the National Parks System
- There is 1 active volcano, thousands of petrified trees, and almost 300 waterfalls in Yellowstone National Park(the first National Park ever!)
- Grand Tetons, Jackson's iconic feature, is 40 miles long and is actually the youngest range in the Rocky mountains
- The largest living things in the world are in National Parks: Sequoia trees and Alaskan brown bears (the world’s largest living carnivores)
Also In This Section
The Super 8 Motel offers comfortable and convenient lodging while visiting Yellowstone, Grand Teton or any of the region’s unparalleled parks and... Read More
Stay at the famous Old Faithful Inn, or the ol’ western rustic cabins of Roosevelt Lodge. Find the perfect spot to bunker down right in Yellowstone. Read More