Visitor Services Agent
Visitor Services Agents report to Lead Visitor Services Agent and Vice President. Assigned work will originate from the Vice President and CEO.
Provide complete informational services at all Visitor Center locations and assist with retail sales, including park passes at the Jackson Hole and Greater Yellowstone Visitors Center, maintain Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce brochure rack supply, and assist with brochure inventory.
- Meet & greet visitors at the Visitor Services locations and provide information on all Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce members as well as providing general information on the area and state.
- Maintaining brochure rack supplies and appearance, restocking as needed to keep a sufficient supply of materials on the floor at all times.
- Maintain order in the brochure inventory room.
- Receiving and recording brochure inventory
- Keeping Visitor Center desk and work area neat and organized
- Researching, recording and posting road and weather condition
- Operating the cash register and assisting with sales in the bookstore as needed
- Opening and Closing procedures
- Be able to perform additional duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge of Jackson Hole area
- Knowledge of Chamber of Commerce members, and ability to access their information
- Must enjoy contact with the public
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Tactful and courteous behavior
- Ability to be flexible and patient
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce
260A West Broadway
PO Box 550
Jackson, WY 83001