Wyoming HWY 22/Teton Pass between Victor, ID, and Wilson, WY, is CLOSED
Travelers from Idaho can reach Jackson via US 26 and US 89 through Snake River Canyon.
For more info: Contact a visitor service agent at (307) 733-3316 or call 511 for up-to-date road information.
Commuter Resources

Latest Information
JCM Photography Courtesy of JCM Photography

Outdoor Wedding Venues

If you’re getting married in Jackson Hole, why not invite the mountains to be a part of the party with an outdoor wedding!

With iconic profiles of the Tetons, turning aspens by the river, historic barns, and wildflowers speckling alpine meadows–there’s not much staging involved when the wedding takes place outdoors. 

Couples who choose to get married in Grand Teton National Park will need to apply for a permit which can be found here: https://www.nps.gov/grte/planyourvisit/weddings.htm

Other locations in the Bridger Teton National Forest such as The Wedding Tree or Shadow Mountain are also beautiful locales with a little less restriction than locations in the park. 

There is a permit required for The Wedding Tree if you have over 75 people there, and the Forest Service does ask that you let them know your wedding date so that they can add it to their calendar.

For more information, visit: https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/btnf/passes-permits/?cid=fseprd612351