Create an artful wedding to remember - roam the terrace with champagne and a spectacular Wyoming sunset illuminating Sleeping Indian Mountain. Read More
Jackson Hole is the perfect location for your destination wedding!
There are so many reasons why you should celebrate your love with family and friends in Jackson Hole. We've narrowed it down to 5 (which was hard!):
- The famous jagged peaks of Grand Teton National Park can be your backdrop
- You and your guests can visit America's first national park - Yellowstone - full of geysers, bison, and even wolves!
- Dine at some of our many gourmet restaurants.
- Jackson is ranked in the top 5 art markets in the country. Stroll through our renowned art galleries.
- Get outside for some adventure! Whether Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring there's something for everyone.
Now start planning the perfect celebration to remember!
Recommended for You
Must-dos before the wedding
If you're getting married in Jackson Hole, congratulations! You've chosen one of the most beautiful settings in the world. Here are some details to help you plan the perfect weddings.
Marriage license must be issued in the State of Wyoming.
There is no waiting period, but both parties need to be present to sign the license. You may get your license in any Wyoming county, but be sure to bring it with you. To get your license in Jackson Hole, please visit the Teton County Administrative Building located at 220 South Willow Street. The office is open from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday and is closed legal holidays. A marriage license costs $30.00. For more information, please call 307.733.4430.
Two witnesses are required at the marriage ceremony. A marriage ceremony may be performed by a district judge, county judge, federal judge, court commissioner, Justice of the Peace, or by any licensed or ordained minister or bishop.
You may call the Teton County Clerk's office at 307.733.4430 for a complete list of people who will perform marriage ceremonies in the Jackson area. Below, you will find an abbreviated list. Call the Chamber at 307.733.3316 for updates.
Weddings, Parties & Celebrations: Tents, tables, chairs staging and lighting. Read More