Live Music & Festivals
From country to the symphony and from rock to jazz, Jackson Hole is eclectic.
Jackson Hole is becoming more of an arts mecca by the day. Already famous for our annual Fall Arts Festival, our music scene is on the rise. Some of our favorite venues and concert series include:
Music in downtown Jackson
- The Pink Garter Theatre brings local and national performers to the heart of downtown.
- The Center for the Arts is a hub for the artistic, cultural and creative activity in Jackson Hole hosting musicians like the Avett Brothers and Lyle Lovett as well as visual arts exhibits and theatre performances.
- A block from the Town Square is The Silver Dollar Showroom at the historic Wort Hotel hosts live music almost every night of the week! The Million Dollar Cowboy Bar is a must also!
- The Jackson Hole Playhouse, just off the square puts on a summer-long theatrical performance that changes each year.
- JacksonHoleLive! Concert Series is a family-friendly, outdoor summer concert series at the base of Snow King Mountain in downtown Jackson. This series of concerts is perfect for all ages and is a terrific way to spend a summer evening.
Music in Teton Village at the Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort
- The Mangy Moose has been serving up live music for fifty years! A favorite spot for skiers after a long day on the slopes.
- In the summer the Grand Teton Music Festival brings together a world-renowned classical musicians, soloists, and orchestras at the base of the Tetons in Walk Festival Hall located at Teton Village.
Music at the famous Grand Targhee Ski Resort and Bike Park
- The Annual Targhee Music Fest hosts acoustic, folk, blues and roots music over a three day live concert in middle July showcasing the musical spirit of the Tetons.
- In August, The Grand Targhee Bluegrass Festival takes place at the same venue and features headliners along with a full schedule of activities over the three-day festival.
For a more thorough account of our venues and concert series checkout our Guide to the Top Live Music to See in Jackson Hole.