As the final moments of the year gracefully descend upon the enchanting landscapes of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, there is an undeniable air of anticipation and celebration that sweeps through the majestic Teton Range. Against the backdrop of snow-capped peaks and the crisp winter night, Jackson Hole emerges as a captivating haven for those seeking a New Year's Eve experience unlike any other. Whether it's dining experiences that cannot be compared, the thrill of fireworks and the torchlight parade, or dancing the night away western style, a New Year's Eve in Jackson Hole is an incredible experience you will be sure to talk about for years to come.
Jackson Hole boasts an array of restaurants and dining experiences to choose from on New Year’s Eve. Whether you are looking for a fusion meal with international influences or a taste of local flavor, Jackson Hole is sure to have the New Year’s Eve dining experience you are looking for.
Photo Courtesy of Visit Jackson Hole
- Snake River Grill: A local’s favorite for fine dinning experiences, Snake River Grill will be offering a special New Year’s Eve menu this here. For reservations and menu, click here.
- Silver Dollar Bar & Grill: In addition to their regular menu, the Silver Dollar Bar & Grill will be serving a special New Years Eve menu. Call (307) – 732 – 3939 for reservations and more information.
- Four Seasons: Enjoy a celebratory New Year’s Eve menu at the Westbank Grill with special desserts from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm. More information available here.
Torchlight Parades/New Years Fire Works
What is New Years Eve without fireworks? Most would say it would be an incomplete affair. Luckily for both visitors and locals alike, Jackson Hole and Teton County are home to three different New Years Eve Firework displays. But wait, there is more! Preceding each firework display is a traditional ski town torchlight parade. An amazing procession of skiers and snowboarders winding down slopes holding torches to light up the night sky and celebrate the beginning of the New Year.
Photo Courtesy of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Snow King Mountain: Right in the heart of downtown Jackson, Snow King Mountain is Wyoming's oldest ski area and affectionately dubbed by locals as "The Town Hill." This New Year's Eve, Snow King will host a Torchlight Parade at approximately 7 pm; Fireworks will follow immediately after at roughly 7:30 pm. To learn how to participate in the Torchlight Parade, click here.
Photo Courtesy of Snow King Mountain
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort: World renowned for its steep slopes and expert terrain, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is Wyoming’s largest ski area. This New Year’s Eve, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort will Kick off the New Years celebrations with the kids Glow Worm Parade, Substituting glow sticks for torch lights, children will ski down from the Sweetwater Gondola in a celebratory procession for the delight of parents! No registration is required, parents and children must be ready to load the Sweetwater Gondola at 4:45 pm. Afterwards, the traditional Torch Light Parade, led by MSS Instructors will begin at 6 pm. Fireworks will follow. Learn more here.
Photo Courtesy of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Grand Targhee Resort: Known for its abundance of snow and dedication to the spirit of skiing, Grand Targhee is a must-visit for any dedicated skier. This year, they will be starting the New Year’s party with a New Year’s Eve Rail Jam. With both men’s and women’s categories, and some great prizes, you won’t want to miss it! Registration and event information here. Up next will be both a kids and adult Torch Light Parade. Check-in for kids will be at 4:15 pm and adults at 5:30 pm. The parades will start at 4:45 pm and 5:45 pm respectively. Fireworks will follow at 6:15 pm. For more event information, click here.
Dancing & Entertainment
It can’t be a New Year’s celebration without dancing! Whether you are staying in town, at Teton Village, or over on the other side in Teton Valley, Jackson Hole and the greater area have a variety of live music, bars, and venues to choose from.
Photo Courtesy of the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar
- The Silver Dollar Bar & Grill: Join Paul Cleckler as he brings his soulful guitar and southern voice too the Silver Dollar for New Year’s Eve. Music will be from 7:30 pm – 11:00 pm.
- The Million Dollar Cowboy Bar: Ring in the new year at the world-renowned Million Dollar Cowboy Bar with The Boondock Boys! No advance ticket sales, first come first serve. Music is from 8:30 pm – 12:15 am.
- Four Seasons (The Handle Bar): A live DJ will be spinning tunes from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am at the Handle Bar on New Years, Eve.
- Grand Targhee: Celebrate the New Year at the Trap Bar with a pajama party celebration featuring DJ Bernard Foyer. $10 advance tickets, $15 at the door. Do not drink and drive, free late-night shuttle to and from Driggs available.
So, if you find yourself in Jackson Hole during the New Year's, make sure to check out the plethora of experiences available! For more information visit www.jacksonholechamber.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (307) - 733 - 3316.