Your family will safely learn how to sit, paddle & stroke as you laugh your way down the Snake River on the rafting adventure of a lifetime! Read More
Kids will find the adventure of a lifetime in Jackson Hole while exploring the last of the Old West!
Recommended for You
We have everything your family could dream of - skiing, hiking, biking, swimming, snowshoeing, disc golf, chair lift rides, yoga, kids’ camps & more! Read More
Looking for a fun family activity? Try a memorable 3-hour multi-gun shooting experience w/private instructor. Their covered outdoor activity is open! Read More
CPR certified, background checks & references our nannies are qualified. We provide babysitters, long term nannies & baby gear rentals. Read More
Experience an EPIC family day on Snow King Mountain with Treetop Adventure, Cowboy Coaster, Mini-golf, Alpine Slide, Scenic Lift & Bungee Trampoline. Read More
Don't miss award-winning beers and excellent food after a day on the slopes. Bring the whole family & enjoy video games, foosball & ping pong! Read More
Six Ways to Spend Your Weekends Outside this Summer
Incorperate some of these activities into your Saturday or Sunday, or make a whole day out of them!
One of the best parts about summer in Jackson Hole has to be the endless daylight. You won't find the sun setting until nearly 10 p.m. in the swing of summer, and you know what that means? More time for fun outside. Though biking, climbing, and hiking is a what most of us think of when we think of a beautiful summer days (and rightfully so), there truly are tons of other opportunities for family summer fun in Jackson Hole. So we decided to compile a short list of affordable outdoor activities you and your littles might be interested in this weekend. We recommend:
- Jackson Hole Farmers Market- The first market of the year is always on Saturday after July 4th. We invite you to visit our market each Saturday during the summer from 8:00(am) to 11:00(am). While you're there be sure to enjoy our farmers and vendors who have all worked hard to bring the market to you fresh every Saturday morning throughout the summer.
- Snow King Cowboy Coaster - Nearly a mile of twists & turns makes up the route of this 465-ft. roller coaster with Teton views!
- Phelps Lake Loop Hike - This hike in Grand Teton National Park is a reasonably relaxed one with the chance to go for a dip. Along the way you might event spot Sage-grouse or a Marmot!
- The Peoples Market - A fun family event with delicious local food and live music! Located at the base of Snow King, the People’s Market is a a zero-waste market – so bring your own cup and bag!
- Music on Main - Located just 20 miles over the hill in Driggs, Idaho find live music every Thursday during the summer months June - Auguest.
- Visit the Animal Adoption Center - Stop by and say hello to all of the pups that need a new home. You can walk them around town or play games with them while they sport their fancy ‘Adopt Me’ vests. Talk about feel-good fun.
For indepth recommendations for every season read "Explore the National Parks and Jackson Hole with Kids." If you'd like additional recommendations or have more questions, let us help you make these decisions easier. Peruse our travel planner, the Explorer Magazine Travel Planner, which you can order to be mailed to your door!
1031 12th St, Main Office
Cody, WY 82414
Dubois, WY 82513
End of Ski Hill Rd
Alta, WY 83414-
Jackson, WY 83001
1539 Road 19
Powell, WY 82435
155 North Jean Street
Jackson, WY 83001-
4015 W Lake Creek Drive
Wilson, WY 83014
225 North Cache
Jackson, WY 83001
Online in Jackson Hole
445 W Snow King Ave
Jackson, WY 83001-
7720 Granite Loop Road, The Bridger Center
Teton Village, WY 83025
700 East Hennick
Pinedale, WY 82941
Take a wildlife tour the whole family will enjoy! Our kid-friendly tours are perfect for learners of all ages. Read More
America’s steepest zip line, scenic gondola rides, ropes course, Cowboy Coaster, bungee trampoline, maze, hikes & more! Just blocks from Town Square. Read More