The Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with the Teton County Emergency Management Plan has launched an Economic Recovery Task Force in response to COVID-19.
The purpose of the Economic Recovery Task Force (ERTF) is to support business, provide resources, and plan for better opportunities in order to shorten our community's recovery time and to mitigate losses.
The ERTR consists of the below local leaders who represent various business industries, elected officials, communications experts, and community partners. Returning to work will be gradual and will vary by business. It will require continued social distancing, expanded use of personal protective equipment, and other counter-measures. Planning for this needs to begin now and the ERTF is doing just that.
Read the Stabilization Phase Statement
Read the Teton County Health Department Recovery Plan and Public Health Guidance.
Business Sector Feedback Form here.
The Chamber has conducted focus groups to gather data and information from businesses and the community.
The ERTF and 4 related Focus Groups have created a Community Business Drop Box for re-opening resources by sector: Public Health Guidelines can be found in the same location. Please visit here.
Please email Rick Howe at email@example.com regarding the ERTF.
Meetings & Agendas
The task force will meet monthly for the foreseeable future. Recordings and meeting agendas will be updated after each monthly meeting.
Wednesday, January 6th
Wednesday, December 2nd
Wednesday, November 4th
Wednesday, October 7th
Wednesday, September 16
Wednesday, August 12
Tuesday, July 22nd
Wednesday, June 2rd
Wednesday, May 20th
Wednesday, May 13th
- Meeting Recording
- View the TTB's reopening presentation. Guidelines and updates for using this will be released by the TTB this week.
Wednesday, May 6th
Wednesday, April 29th
- Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Notes
- Meeting Recording *Due to technical difficulties, the first 10 minutes of the video are not recording. You can find a brief overview of the meeting above in the meeting notes document.
Wednesday, April 22nd
Economic Recovery Task Force Members:
- Laurie Andrews – President, Community Foundation Jackson Hole
- Gary Trauner – ED, Silicon Couloir
- Karen Connelly – Chief Communications Officer, St. John's Health
- Jodie Pond- Director of Health, Teton County Health Department.
- Arne Jorgensen – Principle Hawtin Jorgensen Architects, Jackson Town Councilor
- Colby Cox – Founder Roadhouse Brewing, Governors Economic Task Force
- Cory Carlson – Marketing and Sales Director Four Seasons Resort, Travel and Tourism Board Director
- Dr Jim Little
- Mike Gierau – Owner, Jedediah’s Corp., Wyoming State Senator
- Eric Dombroski - VP Sales & Marketing, The Yarrow Group, Travel and Tourism Board Director
- Gavin Fine – Owner, Fine Dining Restaurant Group
- Jonathan Schechter – Town Councilor, Cothrive.com
- Kate Sollitt – ED Travel and Tourism Board
- Kelly Lockhart – Lockhart Ranch
- Kevin Olson – PresidentTeton Media Works
- Larry Hartenstein – GM Jackson Hole Sports
- Luther Propst – Teton County Commissioner
- Mark Newcomb - Teton County Commissioner
- Pete Muldoon – Mayor of Jackson
- Des Jennings- Teton County Board of Realtors
- Anna Olson−President Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce
- Rick Howe – VP Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce
- Rich Ochs – Coordinator Teton County Emergency Management
- Sadek Darwiche – Hotel Jackson, Darwiche Retail Properties
- Mary Kate Buckley- President, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Susan Scarlata – Town of Jackson Communications
- Jody Lyle – Chief, Office of Strategic Communications, Yellowstone National Park
- Grace Stephens − Yellowstone National Park
- Jeremy Barnum- Chief of Staff, Grand Teton National Park
To view or download the full press release go here.