We’ve made shopping for the holidays a breeze! Follow this guide and make a big impact this holiday season by supporting local businesses.
For the Thrill Seeker:
- Treat your thrill seeker to an exclusive snowmobile and experience powder turns that most snowmobilers only see in their dreams.
- Take a Heli Tour and see the wonders of Jackson Hole from thousands of feet up! This unique tour will satisfy the adventure while giving you some great stories and photos.
- Take it a step further and gift a heli-skiing adventure that offers challenges like no other. Ski the high county for unforgettable memories.
- You can never go wrong with a thrilling paraglide over Teton Valley.
For the Beer (or Booze) Maven:
- Gift a Holiday Gift Box. Filled with coveted treats from local shops, the boxes are perfect for friends and family near and far. Click here and here.
- Looking for something more intimate? Reserve a private tasting at a winery. Hand-pick a bottle from one of Jackson’s local wine & spirit curators; the Jackson Hole area is home to several local breweries, wineries, and distilleries. Read more on our craft breweries.
For the Fashionista:
- Purchase a custom hat from a local hat maker.
- Buy a gift to last a lifetime. Many jewelry companies create unique pieces inspired by the mountains in Jackson Hole.
- Get the adventurous fashionista something to keep them warm all winter from one of our amazing outerwear companies.
- The Boutique lover will jump for joy when you get them a gift card to any of the towns boutiques.
- Know a leather lover? A gift or card to a hat and Leather Company will surely satisfy.
For the Pet Lover or Furry Friend:
- After you take your furry friend on the hike of dreams, treat them to a trip to one of our pet shops where you’ll find gourmet dog treats, snazzy leashes, and jackets, bowls, beds, and plush toys!
For the Food Lover:
- A gift card to any of Jackson renowned restaurants and local eateries is a great place to start.
- For the joe lover, a gift card to a local (most of them coveted) coffee house will do the trick.
- We all know a cheese lover. Try a sampling of delicious and local meats and cheeses from a grocer. Wrap it in a basket and pair a wine for perfect evening to be spent however they wish.
For the Nature Enthusiast:
- Book a wildlife tour and get the ultimate insight on the ecology of Jackson, Grand Teton and Yellowstone from local naturalists and biologists.
- Make a donation to a local sustainability or environmentally oriented nonprofit in their name.
For the Spa lover and or Yogi:
- Browse the valleys many partial and full-service spas for a good mood boost. Find spas that offer massages, treatments, and more.
- Buy a bundle at a local Yoga studio for your favorite Yogi. Jackson is home to many yoga studios and experiences, both indoor and outdoor (in the summer, of course).
For the Creator:
- The Art Association of Jackson Hole offers studio time, classes, your programs, and more. Treat the artist in your life to studio time or a class at the art association.
- Shop the Holiday Bazaar for hand-made jewelry, ceramics, paintings, knits, and more by local artists and artisans.
Join the Business Development Committees new program, "Jackson Hole Premier Experiences" today and get direct business exposure to incoming visitors! Visit HERE.
The photos in this blog are courtesy of Visit Jackson Hole unless stated otherwise.
Blog by Communications Manager, Andi Gollwitzer.