The Spring 2022 Business Development Luncheon will be on Thursday, May 19, 2022, at The Lodge at Jackson Hole Conference Center from 11:30 PM to 2:00 PM.
Sponsored by Gallery Wild and The Lodge at Jackson Hole, Jackson professionals can join local business leaders to network and explore what opportunities exist for Chamber members to thrive this summer.
Presentation topics include:
- Grand Teton National Park update on the Moose Wilson Road corridor revitalization project with Jeremy Barnum
- Yellowstone National Park update on the Yellowstone summer construction projects with Janis Buckreus
- Jackson Hole Airport update on the 78-day closure for upgrades with Megan Jenkins
- WY 22/390 Highway Intersection and Bridge Work / Impacts for 2022/23 on visitors and employees with Heather Overholser
- Wyoming Department of Workforce Services presentation on educational grants and training assistance to help your business with Sharon Geissler
- JH Happening update on the Chamber's program to welcome new staff to the community with Larry Hartenstein and Sue Pepe